A former advisor who coaches advisors.
15 years of experience helping people build strong relationships.
Because I wanted to help advisors better serve their clients, in 2003, I left a career in finance, dove deep into the field of psychology, and earned a masters degree. I learned a lot through the educational process. I learned even more by applying this information to my own life and helping others do the same. It has been transformational.
You don’t have to get a masters degree in order to grow your soft skills and transform your practice. I can teach you. I can help you attract clients, retain clients, and grow your practice.
- Certified Professional Coach by College of Executive Coaching
- GiANT Master Coach
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Certified Practitioner
- Former CPA and Financial Advisor
I have experienced immense growth since starting to work with Melissa. She has given me concrete strategies to help create intentionality around changes I want to see in myself to make me a better leader and advisor. I have been able to actively put what we discuss into practice and subsequently see the fruits of those labors both in myself and my team!
– Christina in Boise, Idaho
I engaged Melissa just as I was becoming an “empty-nester.” She helped me overcome my fear of that big open space of “What do I do now that is meaningful?” and helped me put clarity around my significant purpose in life. It has been worth every bit of my investment and time I spent with her. The work will carry me far beyond my desk job as I continue to serve others.
– Cindy in Cincinnati, Ohio
Grow Your Practice
Half- or full-day | Individual Session
- Dive deep into personality and leadership behaviors.
- Review your leadership journey.
- Plan your “Preferred Future.”
- Succession Planning and Transition
- Learn soft skills to deepen client relationships.
- Increase your ability to earn influence with clients and prospects.
- Problem-solve real-time challenges.
- Become more effective at leading and apprenticing your team.
- Learn how to be present, productive, and purposeful.
- 1-2 virtual sessions per month