As we continue our tour through the 5 Voices -- where are you recognizing yourself? Members of your family or team? With Nurturers and Guardians representing 73% of people, I'm sure you have some of those Voices in your life.
Up next is the Connector Voice, which is the Foundational Voice for 11% of people.
Key characteristics of the Connector Voice:
- Champions of relational networks, collaboration, and communication
- They rally people to endeavors they believe in
- Maintain a large social network
- Have "people-pleasing" tendencies
- Struggle to receive critical feedback well
Common stress triggers:
- People taking credit for their work
- Invalidation of their ideas
- Unwillingness to collaborate
Want to empower the Connectors in your life?
- Let them share their ideas with you
- Express support before challenge
- How much do you relate to the Connector Voice?
- Rate it high/medium/low and keep track of your responses to each Voice. This will help you determine your Voice Order -- the relative strength with which you use each Voice.
- All 5 Voices summaries are available now!
Want to discover your Voice?
- Take the 5 Voices self assessment.
- Basic report is free.
- Pro results are only $24.95.