Do you know someone who …
- is able to see opportunities and threats long before others?
- has high, perfectionistic standards, and a strong social conscious?
They may have a Creative Voice -- one of the less common Voices -- representing only 9% of people.
Key characteristics of the Creative Voice:
- loves to think outside the box
- can intuitively "see" what's possible, far into the future
- others can find it hard to understand and appreciate their innovative ideas
- focus on "what's possible" makes it hard to celebrate progress made
Remember how I said Voice order really matters? Now you will see what I mean!
The Creative is a unique Voice with two distinct variations…
Common stress triggers for Creative-Connector:
- Values ignored
- People they feel responsible for are being treated badly
- A broken promise
Common stress triggers for Creative-Pioneer:
- People dismissing their ideas
- Exaggeration of the truth
Want to empower the Creatives in your life?
- Don't judge them on what they say first -- help them clarify their ideas
- Let them know it's okay to be wrong sometimes
- How much do you relate to the Creative Voice?
- Rate it high/medium/low and keep track of your responses to each Voice. This will help you determine your Voice Order -- the relative strength with which you use each Voice.
Need a refresher?
- Access all Voice summaries here.
Want to discover your Voice?
- Take the 5 Voices self assessment.
- Basic report is free.
- Pro results are only $24.95.