Continuing our series on the 5 Voices personality framework. Next up: Guardians!
30% of people are first-Voice Guardian, which makes it the second most common Voice.
As their name suggests, Guardians "guard" well. Other key characteristics:
- Champions of due diligence, safeguarding resources, and efficient systems and processes
- Seek to honor the past
- Risk adverse
- Ask a lot of questions (… in order to safeguard…)
- Value order and logic
Common stress triggers:
- Lack of trust in others' credibility
- Unnecessary risk taking
Want to empower the Guardians in your life?
- Welcome their critique and commitment to due diligence
- Don't take the challenge personally. Remember, they are seeking to "guard."
- How much do you relate to the Guardian Voice?
- Rate it high/medium/low and keep track of your responses to each Voice. This will help you determine your Voice Order -- the relative strength with which you use each Voice.
- All 5 Voices summaries are available now!
Want to discover your Voice?
- Take the 5 Voices self assessment.
- Basic report is free.
- Pro results are only $24.95.