Reaching the end of our 5 Voices tour, we arrive at the Pioneer Voice.
While the least common Voice -- only 7% of the population -- it won't be hard to find a few Pioneers in your life. They are often in positions of leadership because of these key strengths:
- Champions of strategic vision, getting results, and problem-solving
- Effective at aligning people, systems, and resources
- Use logic and rationality to communicate a compelling vision
- Motivated to win and believe anything is possible
Like all Voices, the Pioneer Voice also has its challenges:
- Can quickly dismiss ideas of people whose competence they question
- Can appear (or be) arrogant and self-focused
Common stress triggers:
- Time wasting
- Perceived incompetence
- Threats to their vision
Want to empower the Pioneers in your life?
- It's simple: just affirm their competence
- How much do you relate to the Pioneer Voice?
- Rate it high/medium/low and keep track of your responses to each Voice. This will help you determine your Voice Order -- the relative strength with which you use each Voice.
Need a refresher?
- Access all Voice summaries here.
Want to discover your Voice?
- Take the 5 Voices self assessment.
- Basic report is free.
- Pro results are only $24.95.